26 August 2012

Fall [not already!}

Quick post...then update later.


1) I cannot believe that my youngest brother is starting his first day of 10th grade tomorrow?! Since when does our school district decide to start BEFORE labor day...kinda lame.
2) Just dropped my other brother off at college for his 2nd year!! Oh how time flies...it was only yesterday when we were all, the entire family of 5 dropping him off read more {here}
3) ...well good thing I get about another week & a half of bliss before school starts for me on Wednesday, September 5th.

Hope everyone had a fabulous weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Awww... I feel the same with my brother. I still can't believe my little brother is getting married this October. It seems like just yesterday when he was begging me to help him with his homework. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. First I want to say thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! Yeah...being the oldest does things to you when siblings get older I think. Though I stopped by your blog and it looks like you're getting married too?! Congrats!

      Delete