So instead I will share in light of labor day weekend, and the summer coming to a close a list of things I've enjoyed.
House/ dog-sitting a certain pup for a few occasions over the summer. He goes by Sirius :)
Taking photos of my two younger cousins fishing/ but at our family reunion in general. They're at the perfect age to get some awesome candid shots!
Seeing Brynne perform @ Soundset to start off the summer was a great memory. Love this girl, know she'll be doing big things wherever she goes!
Saoirse & I at Soundset.
Other things not pictured:
- The variety of music coming from cars by the park become the best backdrop to summer nights on the porch//in my room
- Time spent with my mom, much more than summers past
- Progressively moving into my first rental house!
Summer 2012 - you weren't what I was expecting, different than any of the others I've had in the recent past. However, you were definitely a keeper! Can't wait to see what the school year holds, last school year as a kid!
No comments:
Post a Comment