source unknown.
Well today was the day, my last first day of undergrad// school for a while. It's kinda a weird thing, I'll miss the transition into "summer" life and "fall" school routine. I'm sure there will be other things to replace it, but until I grow up I will enjoy this time of my life and appreciate the little things.
There isn't anything too exciting to mention. One thing is for sure, first day of classes weather it is kindergarten, 5th grade, or college is kinda a waste. Much is just technicalities and basics, I completely understand the necessity of it, however, at the time listening to people just talk makes the first day kinda useless.
However, I did learn how to give a pretty awesome hand massage, and approaching clients through gentle touch which is a good reminder and tools to use. So that was productive.
Until more exciting things happen. That is all.
Happy "hump" day! // Wednesday// half-way marker through the week....
And in case you needed the explanation of my title for this post. Yes I needed a bonus year if you will to finish my bachelor of science in nursing with a minor in critical studies of race & ethnicity...so yes. I am indeed a super senior.
No comments:
Post a Comment