nursing school attire 101
So before starting nursing classes I was aware that as an R.N. I would be wearing scrubs, but in the more recent future I would be wearing white scrub pants & a designated purple scrub top decided by my institution. You can see a peek {here} in my past post.
Well, after about t-minus one hour of lecture it was repeated several times; business casual; business casual; business casual. I look to my friend - - and we both say; business casual??! We were told scrubs, scrubs, scrubs...but now business casual. So lets say I just did some online shopping, and bought two pairs of pants to supplement my fairly limited business casual wardrobe.
So hopefully, these two will get my started out on the right foot.
Well, after about t-minus one hour of lecture it was repeated several times; business casual; business casual; business casual. I look to my friend - - and we both say; business casual??! We were told scrubs, scrubs, scrubs...but now business casual. So lets say I just did some online shopping, and bought two pairs of pants to supplement my fairly limited business casual wardrobe.
So hopefully, these two will get my started out on the right foot.
AE Skinny Trouser - in navy {here}
AE Original Boot Pant - grey {here}
I will clarify for those wondering. This current clinical course that I am taking is called Nursing Care of at-risk individuals, families, and populations; where part of clinical our class will be in various settings acting as community health & public health nurses. I am looking forward to see what this clinic will have to offer.
I am already enjoying senior year of nursing, the change of pace from last year is definitely a welcomed new experience.
Happy Friday!
No comments:
Post a Comment