08 October 2012

15 more days {NURS 4100}

 
{source unknown}

So I was raised my ENTIRE LIFE, that once you commit to something, you do NOT quit, you do NOT give up. 

A little over 5 years ago I knew inside myself that I wanted to go to a college that had a nursing program that would fit my learning style and that would help me/ want me to succeed. I found that in my current program.

It has been a journey. A long, timely, journey. Yes, I did add a 5th year. I am no longer the "traditional aged student", but I have all along the way felt God leading me to nursing as my future career and have worked my butt off to get this far and do NOT plan on giving up now. In the last month, if I wasn't 150% certain that nursing was for me...I would have immediately questioned it after two weeks of classes this semester. It has been a struggle, tears were shed, and patience ran dry. I continue to try to take everything one day, one assignment at a time, doing my absolute BEST and not allowing myself to settle for anything else than that. I could not do this without my awesome friends in the program, or without the support of my family, faith community at church. I am not perfect, and I fail, but it is what I did with those learning experiences to get me to where I am today. I believe everything has a reason and purpose for my life, and everything I go through is with the same intent. There is a future that is way bigger and better than I even could hope or imagine as I walk by faith and take one step at a time. 

With this all said, I have 15 more days. I would be lying if I said I wasn't excited for there to be a switch in classes. I've learned a lot though, and don't think it's been a waste.

Assignments/ things left to complete this course
[ ] 50 point Final Community Health Exam
[ ] 30 point Reaction Paper
[ ] 05 point Community Health Prep Assignment #4
[ ] 30 point Final Community Health TNC
[ ] 10 point Final Integrative Seminar Reflection
_______________________________________
125 points total


Well, today was slightly unproductive...
....so my plan for the week, plan out my assignments and get things done!

No comments:

Post a Comment