24 October 2012

a day for space

 
unknown source.

Have you ever planned a day in your schedule to do absolutely nothing?
Well I find this to be the best thing to do for myself, to create a sense of balance and space.
Space to do and feel whatever it is that I need to do for the time. 
A time to create solitude and relaxation that is not always there.

The best part of this right now, is that since I am single with no children, 20-something, the day can be what I make of it.
Sure, I thought I had things I wanted to do, but when I woke up this morning I went with what felt right.

Sometimes the space and solitude that provides is what allows us to get through the hard times. 
I love my space, independence, and it gives me renewed life and hope to keep going.

So today was my day for space, solitude, and independence. 
Today was just what I needed. 

Time for bed though; I work the day shift tomorrow and Friday - so sleep is going to be my saving grace :)


No comments:

Post a Comment