16 October 2012

Tuesdays are my Fave



A life of a undergraduate nursing student is an art. One day you might be at the hospital, the next you might be working (and actually getting paid), or you're writing a paper for another class (non-nursing classes, yes I know what a concept?!), while still managing to try to eat healthy, and have some sort of balance.

Then, if you're lucky you've made a day of the week, probably not the weekend, where you have time. Maybe it's a few hours, maybe it's a flex day in your schedule, but regardless it's a full day where you have time to breathe, wash your sheets (for the first time since I've moved....slightly embarrassing), get homework done NOT last minute, and maybe, just maybe do something for yourself. It's a beautiful thing, that Tuesday's exist in my life. Now, lets clarify, Tuesdays have not always been like this, but now as I switch to my other subsection, all I have on Tuesdays' is my night class. So I can sleep in as late as a want, eat a real breakfast, get chores done around the house, and make a to-do list of priorities and start checking things off the list.

I needed this day, I hope you can have a day (or even a few hours) to find space to breathe, it truly is a beautiful thing!

Happy Tuesday Everyone!  

No comments:

Post a Comment