I'm thankful for today for the God-given gifts, talents, passions, strengths, I have. I am thankful that I have discovered these things at a fairly young age so I can start a career that fits me perfectly like a glove. So far in my experience at clinicals and my job alike I have been tired, or hungry, or otherwise, but not once did it for a moment did it cross my mind to ask myself, "why is it that I am here? or that I am doing this?".
That's truly amazing, and I am so grateful!
So many people in this world work for money and go home, I don't think I could ever be happy with myself or my life if I did that. I know how I am, and I just don't think I would be fulfilling everything that I was born to be if I did that. So even though I have a long list of studies to do, I'm exhausted, and not as much time as I would like, I know that in the end I will be so happy that I made these sacrifices now to be in a career where I can help people when they need it the most.
And if it is only for that I am grateful, I know that everything will work out in the future with a greater purpose than my own mind can even imagine or dream of.
No comments:
Post a Comment