Okay, I will admittedly start by saying I HATE this saying. However, when I start to embrace the journey of my life with all its mess, kinks, road blocks, detours,...I start to understand the importance of this. I have realized that I thrive and truly succeed when I take one thing at a time, spend less time worrying and more time doing, when I am slow to anger, quick to forgive, and work my hardest at everything I do. This is so much easier said than done, especially right now. Right now I have all these things coming up in my life, like impending doom, and I am trying to breathe, take things one task at a time, and embrace the moment. It will be a long time before I am a student again and I really should embrace this time in my life.
{trying} to live in the moment.
No comments:
Post a Comment