I attend a Catholic College, and my brother attends a Lutheran College, and among the both of us we have an extra bonus day off added to our spring breaks called "Easter Monday". Here are a few photos from the church service yesterday morning. Because I am awful at taking photos of people/ being in photos this is mostly of the artist that painted during the service going alongside the theme of the day "Painting on a New Canvas". I appreciate how our church tries new things, embraces difference, and provides an inclusive environment for everyone especially on this Easter Sunday, with the ultimate love and sacrifice that is celebrated Sunday of Easter when Jesus rose again.
Even if you didn't get the Monday off of school or work I hope that just because Easter is over that we forget the reason for the holiday celebration. I have school off but still will be going into the hospital for an evening work shift!
No comments:
Post a Comment