source unknown.
I have finally laid in my bed back at 1504 and feel settled. Last week was spring break, then Easter, then more time off from classes, and it wasn't until Wednesday that I finally got situated back at my home away from my parents home. My mind I don't think has been able to play catch up yet and is needing to switch from "break" mode to "school" mode again. This spring break pretty much lasted two weeks considering this week the only official class I had to attend was my final exercise course - that is required to graduate - and only is an hour long. My life keeps moving faster than a speeding bullet and I can tell myself starting to transition into graduation mode, into work mode, into take my boards and pass the first time, to let me just graduate already! It's hard to live a life where I am spending 40 hours in a hospital (combining paid and clinicals for class), taking time to study and take online exams, class time on campus, and still being able to relax a little bit and enjoy my final semester of my college career.
Everyday though even amongst all the craziness around me there has been moments where I definitely can see how all this is going to work out and that I have been on the right path all along. That is reassuring and I can't complain.
Well, it's Friday night and I don't work until Sunday - so I'm thinking I should take advantage of my weekend! .... now if only these flurries and snow could stop and mother nature remember what month it is!!
xoxo
I saw your comment on the grinning labrador and I had to say hello to a fellow "anon blogger". I totally miss going to a church that has great hymns and traditional worship. Looking at that program below reminds me of my childhood!
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by! It's not always all bad being a "anon blogger", it's always good to hear from others that are in a similar blogging place as I am.
DeleteChurch for me will always be a place of belonging and comfort, and I am so thankful that it is a part of my life and was raised in a family that made it a priority. My church has a nice blend of traditional hymns and contemporary music and I love it all.