![]() |
| Photos from April instagram @AJKram |
April 2013
Well, April...you usually are my favorite month of the year for many reasons; but this year I was disappointed. It incurred a lot of stress, snow, and time doing things that I had to do not chose to do. I suppose that's life, life is hard, life is tiring, and life is not always what we want it to be. I try to learn from it and take it in strive. From the pinwheel of instagram photos above top left - snow, yes SNOW, in April (enough said), studying with my roommate at the best neighborhood coffee shop around; should have discovered it sooner in my college career, sun!! The first nice day we had since September (no joke!), and last photo was I celebrated my 23rd birthday at Cheesecake Factory with my family.
Lasts: college simulation in nursing lab EVER (hopefully!), SNOW (PLEASE mother nature PLEASE!), of having our heat turned on for the winter season (I hesitate to even write this because of what the future weather report is...)
Firsts: being present for a code-blue, getting blood on my scrubs (I was doing so good guys!),...
What I've learned: balance is important (hard) but important, when your body says rest - please rest, taking things one day at a time is usually the best option,...
Looking forward to: nursing pinning, graduation, summer, tan, post-graduation life, getting a break from being a student 24/7,...
What I'm missing: time for myself, not being a student, summer, flowers...
Faves: birthday meal with my family, hearing my brother got chosen captain of his college swim team as a junior,..
***Past monthly installments {here}
I'm ready for May, more than ready for sunshine, and ready to move on and grow into young-adulthood!

No comments:
Post a Comment