01 May 2013

Pieces of Me

Hey...so usually I'm not big on trending blog posts. BUT, I decided that if I can't think of anything that I really wanted to say/ post I would feel ever so inclined to jump on this bandwagon that this beautiful blogger is suggesting {here}. We'll see how it goes!





Day 1, Wednesday: The story of your life in 250 words or less (or one paragraph... no one will be counting your words... probably)

Since every post needs a photo...this is the FIRST photo I was ever tagged in on facebook. Bottom row, right. Sophomore yr. of high school swimming (2006).


I was born to two loving parents and am the oldest of three kids, with two younger brothers. I have been raised in Midwestern United States the majority of my life. I was a water baby from birth, started in swimming lessons at 8 months and never stopped. I competitively swam starting when I was 8 years old for a club team. When I started high school I swam on the varsity starting freshman year, and then went on to compete in division III swimming for NCAA in college. I grew up going to public schools my whole life until college, where I decided a smaller environment would be more conducive of my learning than a large university. I knew I wanted to be a nurse starting in middle school and haven't looked back. At the end of this month I will be graduating with my bachelor's of science in nursing, and be taking my licensure exam to be a Register Nurse post-graduation. I love to be busy, sometimes to a fault. I have been employed consistently since I was 14 and currently am managing 3 part time jobs in addition to school and clinical hours. I can’t wait until I graduate and “all” I have to worry about is 40 hours a week of work with the rest of the time for myself. I have traveled to 3 continents; the most recent trip being to Zambia, Africa. Looking forward to what my next chapter in life has to offer! 

That's it! 250 words exactly, see Jenni's first post {here}....there's a link up on her post as well if you're interested too!

Other blogs I follow as part of my almost-daily reads that are participating:
Taking Notes...Coast to Coast
BusyGirl
Trial By Sapphire
She is Moments
the doctors fleming
House of Glass

No comments:

Post a Comment