16 May 2013

oh happy day!

I'm falling behind. Oops! I'll try to catch up/ keep on posting. I'm in my final week of classes and have finals next week so blogging has taken the back burner (I anticipated this happening knowing that this challenge was in the month of May as a senior in college...but I try my best!)


Week 2 - #BlogEveryDayInMay


10 things that make me REALLY happy:
full nights sleep/ not having to wake up to an alarm
really good coffee (The Bean Factory near my house - never disappointed!)
clean house
have breaks in my day to transition
pedicures in the summer
being tan
traveling
being with my family
impromtu night out with my favorite girls
passing my boards/ receiving a good grade on an assignment/ graduation




If you haven't been following my previous posts you can read more from Jenni's blog and link-up {here!}

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
On a completely unrelated note - my last class of my undergraduate career is tomorrow morning from 8am - 12pm...I just don't think I can even express how many emotions I have regarding this achievement in my life. As well as with any transition away from a place of comfort and familiarity there is a bittersweet feeling that comes with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment