Continuing on this blogging marathon...
Day 1, Wednesday: The story of your life in 250 words or less (or one paragraph... no one will be counting your words... probably)
Day 2, Thursday: Educate us on something you know a lot about or are good at. Take any approach you'd like (serious and educational or funny and sarcastic)
Day 3, Friday: Things that make you uncomfortable
Today:
Day 4, Saturday: Favorite quote (from a person, from a book, etc) and why you love it
I love love love quotes. I have a full board on {pinterest} dedicated to them. Another blog I find quotes that I like is in my BlogRoll already in the side bar - i can read, so feel free to visit and be inspired to think!
The quotes that I love the most are the ones that catch me off guard when I least expect them, make me think, and then return in my thoughts later. There's something to being able to learn from others wisdom that always keeps me yearning for more.
This one is something that I keep returning to, that I think many people in my generation seem to be missing, and I know this is not true of everyone and every situation; however, I hope that I am not intimated by the next best opportunity for me because of what it appears to be.
I think this has definitely been true in my life, and I'm glad that I have people in my life that constantly challenge me and support me so I can grow and leap into new things that may be really difficult to see the fruit of my labor initially.


No comments:
Post a Comment