29 July 2013

heading north.


Well. I am still an unemployed RN. or what some people consider "underemployed" working part time at an aquatic facility. With this current employment status it allows for different opportunities, so I made a few calls and contacted a camp director of a summer camp I attended in my childhood and asked if I could come north and volunteer as a "camp nurse" to their largest senior high group of the summer (yikes!). So that is what I am doing, however I explained I am willing to pitch in however necessary and really just want to make the most of this opportunity. One of the things I am starting to enjoy during this time in "limbo" is saying, "yes". 

So this week I hope that I have time to really give of my time, energy, and support (maybe learn some "nursing" things too). I also hope that I have time to really look at where I am, where I want to be, and how I plan on getting there; though I want to leave my mind open to the opportunities and people that I will meet, because being open and flexible is always a good thing too!

So here's to a change of pace, something new, and saying yes!
(This is me apologizing/ warning you ahead of time if I seem quite this week on the blog.)

No comments:

Post a Comment