31 July 2013

July 2013

July according to my Instagram

July 2013

Well as many of you who may in the "20-something" category your instagram and facebook feeds have been filled with love, engagements, weddings, and maybe a few babies faces getting brought into the world. Well lucky for you if you follow me at all you got none of the above! You got lots of cats, food, and nature...hmmm. Enough said.

Lasts: studying for NCLEX-RN exam!!!, taking the NCLEX-RN exam, umbilical cord cut to my "undergraduate" institution,...
Firsts: not being a student, enjoying summer, taking the NCLEX-RN exam,...
What I've learned
“When a passionate vision is combined with a proactive daily attempt to succeed, the vision will manifest itself into a reality” – Marc Trestman
What I'm still learning
“Patience child, patience. Remember, life is a journey. If you got everything you wanted all at once there’d be no point to living. Enjoy the ride, and in the end you’ll see these “setbacks” as giant leaps forward, only you couldn’t see the bigger picture in the moment. Remain calm, all is within reach; all you have to do is show up every day, stay true to your path and you’ll surely find the treasure that you seek.” | Jackson Kiddard
Looking forward to: being a camp nurse, seeing what job opportunities present itself, first interview, Washington DC with my family, spending time with Saoirse before she leaves for Ireland,...taking one day at a time,
What I'm missing: my friends (everyone is everywhere else but here), financial flexibility,...
Faves: cats (depends on the day), little things, seeing kids discover the water and see their confidence grow...
Around the Internet: (Some serious..and not so serious links to love)
{Blog} you should discover if you want to be different, and be a change agent 
If you need a blog that is certain to make your day, in a sarcastically funny sort of way {here}

P.S. I still REALLY want my cats to tolerate each other so I don't have to get rid of Sassy {more here}...if you have any ideas I'm all ears!

No comments:

Post a Comment