01 July 2013

Melanie BSN, RN

Congratulations Melanie!!

I know I'm bias but I'm pretty sure I have the smartest friends around. I mean seriously, everyone passing their boards the first time in the fewest amount of questions possible?! Yeah, they're pretty awesome. Melanie is no different. She is the most caring, loving, non-judgmental person I know and it will make her a really good nurse because of it. She is a very loyal friend, and can't imagine my life without her. I am really excited to see where her nursing career takes her, because she is someone any employer would be lucky to have! 

Melanie, you rocked it, and you're so humble about it too. I have a lot of learning to do having you as a friend. Now it's time, you can enjoy summer in any way you feel like! (I guess now it's my turn, way to set the standards REALLY high...) ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment