02 July 2013

Round 2, Day 2 [refinishing original hard wood floors]

Day 2 from beginning to end.


 

 
 

Day 2 was the longest day, so luckily my youngest brother was able to take off work and chip in and be an extra help. After sanding, because not all of the previous stain came off very easily since it had been on their so long, so it came down to handy work of my dad, mom's cousin, and Zach. I say they did a pretty good job!



 
     

I was impressed seeing as I spent the majority of the day out of the house to leave in the morning to floors that still needed significant sanding to come back to freshly varnished finish (of the first layer) was impressive. Unfortunately, even with getting done at 7:30pm it still wasn't dry the next morning so once again a late start to be had. More on that in the next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment