11 July 2013

Steffanie BSN, RN


Steffanie BSN, RN!!!!

You did it! After everything was all said and done you rocked it no matter how much you doubted yourself you rocked and kicked the NCLEX-RN exam's ass! You have been with me through it all, every last clinical we were able to share together and I wouldn't have wanted it with anyone else. I have seen you "in action" and you are going to be a hard-working, caring, patient, diligent nurse and your future patients and families will be so lucky to have you. You worked so hard for this day, and I am so glad I can celebrate alongside you. I selfishly hope you stay up north and find jobs together so I am not left to do it on my own. You have been a teammate, classmate, and now a life-long friend! I'm so glad our paths crossed back your freshman year as my "little sis". 

Congratulations!
You are BEAST!


 

 

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on finishing your studies!!! Yayyy! What an incredible achievemen!
    The Health care profession is the absolute best!
    Lulu x

    ReplyDelete