Heading East;
Washington D.C. here I come!!
Any suggestions on places to see or go eat?! Leave in comments - I have been to DC twice before, but on this trip my family and I have a lot more time and I am now older so hoping to see and get to more things this time around.
Update 08-15-2013
Obviously updating my blog is too much for me on this vacation, in addition to returning some phone calls (both of which I feel guilty about). One I can remedy, follow me on instagram AJKram and you'llprobably find some very toursity typical photos of DC and other road trip things along the way.
Enjoy!
Update 08-15-2013
Obviously updating my blog is too much for me on this vacation, in addition to returning some phone calls (both of which I feel guilty about). One I can remedy, follow me on instagram AJKram and you'll
Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment