![]() | ||
| Photo Credit - Sarah Swanson of Snappy Apple Photography |
This photo was taken by a friend of our family who also has her own photography business, it was my birthday gift to my parents to have some professional photographs taken before Ryley left for his junior year of college, Zach started his junior year of high school, and not knowing where I would end up for employment it just seemed like a good idea. I can't wait to see all the rest of the photos she took, this one she posted a few weeks ago on Snappy Apple's Facebook page. I really love how this photo of us kids turned out because there is no denying we are 100% related.
I decided to go visit Jenni's blog for some inspiration, since she is doing Blogtember this month (Similar to #BlogEveryDayInMay). Today's writing prompt was "life lately". As I realized that my post yesterday may have been similar to what this prompt suggested I still figured I would update, because it's good to reflect and look at life and where's it at.
Life is really good lately. Not perfect. Not what I thought it would be like right now. But good.
I have quality friendships that I try to invest in daily. I am able to say yes to things I couldn't before. I have been really investing my time into yoga practice with Core Power (I love it!). I have a loving family that is supporting me through this transition. A best friend coming back into town after being abroad for a couple months in Ireland.
Trying to lean into the "now". One day at a time.


No comments:
Post a Comment