![]() |
| source unknown. |
I LOVE change. I LOVE the feeling of newness, excitement, uncertainty, butterflies,...all of it. Embracing that is something that really invigorates all of my being to be stretched and grow into a person I didn't even know exists.
BUT, I HATE transitions. I loathe them. The limbo, the not quite to the destination, but hanging out between, the grey area of life. That is tough, and I don't think I'm very good at them.
So there.
Maybe that's why I have had a hard time keeping up with my blog lately. Right now my life is routine, yet not. I spend my free time with friends, doing yoga, and then I work between 20 - 25 hours a week at the same place that employed me as a young teenager. Then I am trying to perfect my resume's and cover letter, apply for various RN positions, and keep an open mind. It's hard. The hardness in transition makes it difficult to fully embrace the good that is happening in my life right now, and actually there's a lot of good.
So in hopes to start my week off on the right foot, here's my list of good:
- As of setting my foot for the first time in a yoga studio on Thursday, September 12th today will be my 9th day "coming to my mat"... that means only two days off in 10 days off, and it really truly feels so good
- Making new relationships with people that I always was around and never invested in, I forgot how much quality relationships (romantic or otherwise) can really make me feel more well-rounded
- Potential vehicle to purchase has become available, so I'm crossing my fingers that at 23 I can actually purchase and own my very own vehicle, I mean slice of freedom
- Young adult group on Sunday mornings, new people came this morning bright and early at 9am, church has always been a part of my life but I haven't always participated outside the service as much as I should or have liked, so it's exciting to see that community grow
Here's to a new week filled with positivity and goodness.

Ashley--
ReplyDeleteIt's so cool to read that you are doing yoga! I tried it this summer too and loved it! I felt a difference in my body after just one stretch!! Maybe when I get back to MN we can do yoga together sometime :)
-Ellary
Yes Ellary!! Please come back to Minnesota, and yes please do yoga together! I love it, and love it even more when I have friends to do it with :)
DeleteSee you at Thanksgiving maybe?!