![]() |
| source unknown - found on pinterest. |
I am so incredibly grateful for a job within my career field that I love and continue to be challenged and grow everyday. A job that is incredibly difficult, challenging, and draining at times, but also that comes with true fulfillment and reward from and for my patients.
I am blessed and continue to be impressed by how supportive and loving my parents are through this time of in between, transition, and limbo.
I continue to take on new challenges and risks that I even surprise myself by.
I hope and strive to provide support and love to the people around me that mean so much.
& ultimately I am trying desperately to live with some fiscal responsibility, intentionality with my lifestyle choices, but also live in the moment, and learn to say, "yes" even if it isn't always the "wisest" choice. If I've learned anything in the past year is that taking risks aren't always going to end in disaster, yet choosing the risks with some thought process usually assists in a good outcome.
These are my thoughts at the moment, today has been a particularly difficult day, the kind that slaps you in the face with a reality check that I didn't really want to see. So for now I am taking life one choice, one moment at a time.

No comments:
Post a Comment