23 August 2011

reflections from my day

~ Ashley's day off ~
8:30am - Wake up for no reason, roll over in bed fall asleep for another 20 minutes

9:30am - Leave with mother in toe along with all 4 of the family's new cell phones and go into our providers store to clarify that we have indeed the proper service assigned to each phone

10:30am - Leave cell phone store assured we have what we want, and then I get distracted by the Forever21 store next door and purchase two items

11:00am - Head over to the eye doctor to order new prescription lenses and choose frames for my new glasses...

These are the ones I went with; Burberry frames I've been happy with in the past and I liked the richer color.

My prescription has changed every year since 7th grade so is that up to 9 new glasses in my lifetime? Crazy huh. I enjoy the excuse to purchase anew every year!

Oh how the list goes on, my days never seem to be boring... It actually turned out to be a nice day, and I suppose you could call it fairly productive. I also spent a lot of time blog browsing this afternoon and I ran across Lauren's blog again, and enjoyed reading through her recent entries... 


Busy Bee Lauren is slowly becoming a new favorite blog to follow you can visit her {here}; I'll have to add her to my blogroll soon. With this being said, I was super excited when she posted her bucket list {here}. I've started my "bucket list" a little while ago and continue to edit it along the way, you can see my posts {1} & {2}. I just call my "bucket list" just a list, bucket list makes it depressing, so I like to think of it as just things to do when I'm bored sometime and like to be adventurous or my list.


One of these days I could get more savvy with internet codes and make my blog a little more fancy, until then I'll keep mine simple :)

Have a pleasant evening, my hope is to post more consistently; I'll do my best!

No comments:

Post a Comment