


...I don't consider myself a "blogger", this is more the type a place for me to collect my thoughts and look back overtime {here}, if you don't believe me you can read about my 1 year of blogging stats {here} as well
...I love photos and living vicariously through other peoples photos & adventures (what drew me to reading blogs), however, I have none currently saved from before junior year of college because my computer crashed and they are all on my hard drive
...I process a lot of my life through silence and spending time to myself, being alone doesn't frighten me or make me uncomfortable, being lonely does though
...I am in school to get my BSN, RN and eventually get a job either in the USA or abroad {here}
...I have been employed since the age of 14 (all at various aquatic facilities) and haven't gone without a pay check on a regular basis since, for this I am blessed and thankful, not taking it at all for granted
...Currently applying and trying to find a job before I graduate in the health care profession and not at a pool for the first time in my life, it kinda feels like trying to apply for a real job! {here}
...I am the type of person that has a few really close friends, and not many groups of acquaintances
....If you saw my {Pinterest} boards, you may already know this but I am not a chef and have no interest in DIY
...at this point in my young life I am most excited to own and make my own house a home, even more than having children & even sometimes more than getting married
...I am independent and don't need to be with people all the time to feel a sense of fulfillment in myself, however I love working and alongside people and helping them where they are at and when they need it most (nursing)
...I say what I mean, and I mean what I say....sometimes to a fault
...I am uncomfortable not having a regular schedule, especially this summer not working 45+ hours a week, it's been a learning curve
...many papers and assignments I do I need to feel a time crunch, or I tend to get a lower grade a.k.a. I work better under pressure
...Books are not my friend, even when I want them to be, I wish I loved to read...but I just don't (the extent of my reading enjoyment lye in magazines and blogs....yes I am afraid to admit...)
...I thrive off of a sense of routine and expectations, however the idea of never being anywhere for a very long time, traveling the world, and being spontaneous is one of my dreams to fulfill in life (with a companion to join me of course!)
...I have never had a fear of the water, in fact I never remember a time in my life that I didn't know how to swim
...I love watching and children experience and teaching people how to be in the water and swim for the first time, it's just such a fun thing to watch! {here}
...I live a fairly simple life, and don't need much to feel comfortable
...I am a clean freak some would say, cleaning and organizing, and purging our my hidden talents and a way for me to calm down after a long day
...I wish that I was better with html and blogger stuff....I don't know how to actually do anything on the internet when it comes to setting up cool blog stuff
...I will be traveling to Africa in January of 2013 and I couldn't be more excited! {here}
...I like to ponder words and thoughts from others, it is something I appreciate and feel enlightened by
...I really don't like the new timeline on facebook, and mad that I had to get switched to it
...my phone never works and good thing I pay for insurance, because it's never my fault! {T-Mobile get the iPhone already!!!}
...If you really knew me you would be able to fill in the captions to all of the above photos from high school - college years ;)
Well I think that's enough for now..we'll see maybe I'll do this as an annual thing
...maybe that might be asking a lot.
...maybe that might be asking a lot.
You can always read the posts that are labeled "personal" those usually are my reflections.
Above photos are a collection from my high school and college years...maybe someday I'll be brave enough to share from when I was a wee little lad lol
I am not a DIYer AT ALL too!
ReplyDelete...it's a nice idea; but let's be realistic, purchasing them already did is what I prefer haha, glad someone agrees with me!
ReplyDelete