via. i can read.
Sorry for the silence on the blog front for those who read this consistently! I have been trying to pick up as many hours, schedule interviews, get in contact with previous interviews, trying to figure out my life with {night/ summer} class starting again!
Well within all of that I finally am proud to say I had a bed delivered to my first house away from "home"/ my parents house ever! My first real bed ever! Not actually...obviously I have been sleeping in a bed since birth, but this is my parents "last investment" and a really nice bed to me to take wherever I may!
So on my own I set up my room, basically arranged my bedroom and put together my Ikea Desk.
| Duvet Cover & Pillowcases {here} |
| Similar Product {here} - GALANT Workstation, white $195 |
To be honest the only thing I had to buy was actual bed sheets, duvet cover and the bed itself, everything else so far has been a collection from my house over the years. Here are a few photos from the morning!

Well those are my not so high quality phone photos of my room so far!
It's finally Friday...let the weekend commence...I mean, time for more lifeguarding!
No comments:
Post a Comment