mistake
failure
disappointment
frustration
annoyed
regreat
discontent
apology
so so sorry
stress
anxious
...[with myself, which makes it worst]
I got in a car accident with a parked car, completely my fault, and I wish there was something I could do that would make it so it never had happened. I honestly just didn't even realize I was that close to the car, and now there's consequences. The owner of the car was super nice about it, told me "accidents happen, it can be fixed". but the reality is that it shouldn't have happened, and I don't necessarily have money to pay for the damages.
I really truly am sorry to everyone involved.
Just a sucky situation. I had a clean driving record until today.
It could have been worse, and I am thankful there was no injury and the damages were relatively minimal, but it still happened and for that I'm the most upset with myself.
It's just never seems to end, my luck sometimes isn't so great.
No comments:
Post a Comment