I didn't take a lot of photos, but here are a few snapshots after the work setting up the room. I should have also taken a photo of the fridge due to the assistance from my mom! My dad helped a lot with the moving and random lose ends to take care of. It's just been another time where I am so thankful for my family and how perfect they are for me.
I got a body pillow which was added from the last time you saw this bed in the post {here}, throw pillow- - a few more pillows all together. You can barely see it but in the top right photo I added a small colored rug to add color to the mostly grey - white monotone room. I'm trying to mix patterns to see how I like it so far the floral, stripes, and patterned striped pillow from IKEA are to my liking!
Well I've had a lot of trouble falling asleep the past few nights, and figured instead of doing the whole rolling in bed for up to 3 hours and not really sleeping, see if watching a movie on my t.v., in my room (first time ever having one of those in my room). It only seemed suiting to watch my one movie that always brings me comfort and makes me feel like home; The Parent Trap...no not the original; the Lindsey Lohan one.

School starts in t-minus less than 48 hours, and I noticed today we're at a lucky 500 views, who knew?!
I know...for most people 500 views is NOTHING..but ya know, I'm just doing my thing...so 500 is great!
No comments:
Post a Comment