September is the month where classes begin again, I really lean into the mantra "fake it, 'til you make it", it's my final year of college and will be a lot of lasts. SO here's what I wish I can find time for in September.
- Start out the school year strong
- Take everything a day at a time
- Learn how to eat on my own off campus (healthy! balanced!)
- Get into a balanced routine
- Be able to slow down and appreciate the time of life I am in
- Start a new job (more on this to come, I'm sure)
- Meet new people
- Try new things
- Budget well, save money...be fiscally responsible
- ......whatever life throws at me!
So we'll see, I want to be an open book for learning, experiences, & people. Seeing where life goes and being able to really take it on in full.
On a side note, hello to the person who found my blog in Australia! I have always wanted to visit there, and I'm sure it is such a beautiful and wonderful continent. In addition, according to my blog statistics I actually am at 499 total views since the start of this blog...which is actually a lot for me. Thanks for everyone who keeps up with my craziness. Feel free to leave comments, I love to get to know you! As I've said a million times before this blog is mostly so I can account for my journey throughout my path in life, but community and conversation are definitely welcomed!
What are you looking forward to in September 2012?!
No comments:
Post a Comment