13 November 2012

Favorites at the Moment

 
1. Awesome stationary; no I do not own these awesome envelopes above, but I wish I did. I love stationary, and all things stationary. I get bored with the ones I have so I buy more; WELL I have put a halt on that and am using what I have before I purchase more. It's the little things right?

 
2. I know that this may surprise many people that I am admitting this to the world; but right now in my life being single has been awesome. I have had time to myself to grow and discover things about myself that I never knew. The extra time to have space without "having" to spend time with a special someone has been well taken advantage of. I would love to be in a relationship someday and get married too even, but right now I am thoroughly enjoying this stage of young adulthood and can't wait to see what other opportunities present itself in the future!

 
3. All things candles {image found on pinterest}. Anytime I am going to sit down and work on homework, I light a candle. Maybe it's partly due to the fact that when I lived on campus I couldn't light candles, maybe because there is a sort of peace that it makes, or maybe it's because it's a coping mechanism of nursing school. Regardless I love all things candles, especially the more subdued the scent I love more. 

That is all, happy Tuesday, I hope you find a moment in your day to take for yourself. I know it always makes my day better. 

***All photo sources above unknown aside from the one image on pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment