31 December 2012

Annual Review {2012}

...In 2012...

Places I traveled: 
  • Bahamas 
  • Decorah, Iowa 
  • McGregor, MN
Firsts:
  • 1-year of blogging 
  • House sitting
  • Living without a t.v.
  • Living off campus
  • Acute-care Clinical of nursing school - that seems so long ago!!
  • Going to Soundset music festival
  • Getting hired in a hospital
  • Swimming with dolphins!
Lasts:
  • MIAC conference swim meet - U of M Aquatics center
  • Swimming Taper {of my life!}
  • Registering for undergraduate courses
Looking forward to in 2013:
  • Traveling abroad to Africa for study abroad
  • Graduation!!
  • Passing my RN boards
  • Transitioning to young adulthood
  • Unknown  


This last year was filled with growth, learning, and change. As for next year I think it will be more of the same. I also am praying for good health, time with friends & family I love, and cherishing the moment// excitement of completing future goals and accomplishments.

2012 was good, but know that 2013 maybe better!
xoxo  

No comments:

Post a Comment