01 February 2013

Hello {February}

 
Download {here}

So I'm not really sure where I want to go with this post, as it is 12:21pm and I just got up a little over an hour ago, made eggs// toast// coffee and am choosing to deny that I will be leaving my house again at 2:40pm to head to work for day 3 this week. But I digress. 

My final semester of my undergraduate career// nursing school starts Monday. It has been an entirely long journey of 5 years to get to this semester and I cannot tell you how excited/ anxious/ ready I am for this semester to be over and graduate. However, as an RN there is this little thing called the board test that I have to pass following graduation and that, THAT is quite intimidating. Before I can even think about that I have to finish the 120 hours of precepted experience with a supervising RN at an assigned hospital and unit of which I haven't figured out. Additionally as I mentioned have no idea how the transportation is going to work out so as I finish out this week and start class Monday, I anxiously wait the news to hear my placement. For those who are praying people I would appreciate the support sent your way of that because I have no idea what to expect and I just want the experience to be the best fit for me, my supervising nurse, and faculty adviser.

As I finish out the last weekend of work and activities, hopefully having a spotless room at my parents house before I leave I hope that I can make the most of every moment and opportunity from now until I graduate on May 25, 2013. 

I'm excited for what's ahead, but I need to live in the moment for now taking everything one day at a time, really being open and making the most of the good, bad, & ugly. 

Happy weekend everyone! Happy February!

No comments:

Post a Comment