02 December 2013

hello. december. 2013.

source.
I still find myself in a place between finding a place of satisfaction and happiness of where I am in my life. Being a new college graduate in the year 2013 is hard. Not that I expected it to be easy, but I guess I never saw myself still working at the same pool I worked at when I was 17 years old and applying for "real" jobs. I know I am fully capable of being a quality, hard-working nurse in places where people need the most help and support. However, in the job market I am competing against other people that have already "been-there, done-that" and are a lot less of a risk when they hire than hiring me with no experience.

It really puts me in a place of humility and having to search for inner patience that I didn't even knew existed inside of me.

One day at a time during a season of waiting and working hard at where I am to get to the place I want to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment