21 April 2014

Celebrating 6 months of Steffanie {Employed} BSN, RN!!

 

6 months!

A few months ago I wrote about my best friend Melanie successfully having 6 full months of full-time nursing employment in a job that she absolutely adores (here)! Now it's a shout-out to Steffanie, she has persevered through studying for boards, passing, and now successfully completing 6 months of full-time nursing employment. The three of us have decided that transitioning to full-time nursing is tiring, difficult, and frustrating at times, and quite frankly is a hard job that is not really all that glamorous. So in order to be the best nurses we can be and continue to support each other in this career we choose to celebrate the milestones and anniversaries along the way. As well as this allows us to be intentional about our friendships even when it's a time in our lives it would be really easy to be independent and go our separate ways. So for this weekend of celebrating will be going to Graves Hotel and spending a night in downtown Minneapolis, relaxing, celebrating, and spending time together. I can't think of a better way to celebrate Steff and spend time together. I'm hoping I will have a few pictures to throw together a fun blog post from our shinanigans.

Post dated for April 21st - Steff's official 6 month anniversary. Post written 04/27/2014

No comments:

Post a Comment