08 April 2015

Measurable goals for April. {Updated 05/12/2015}

I went to bed exhausted yesterday after work, I woke up tired, and never got out of the funk even though it was my day off. I tried to wake up and get a pep in my step after getting my nails done, and some retail therapy for this Wednesday gloom; but it just wasn't happening. So here I type from my bed at 10 o'clock seriously contemplating calling it a night (which I will pay for later once I start my stretch of 6 days on Friday).

I am falling back on the basics, goals for April:

1. Become a member of ONS {goal met}
2. Clean my bathroom every week this month {not met}
3. Turn 25 years old {goal met}
4. Do something new {goal met}
5. Bring another load of "extras" to donate, continue to prioritize quality over quantity{goal met}
 




No comments:

Post a Comment