04 November 2011

Well it's Friday...BUT...


I'm mentally preparing myself for water-logged weekend oh fun!

Today, I am counting my blessings and I don't have to worry about class again until Monday but St. Kate's is heading out to Northfield to compete at Carleton College in the Northfield Quad meet, which should be short and sweet considering it's only short events and it's only girls! It's been a long time since I've had the opportunity to only have to worry about girls events, meaning the meet cuts in half because of this. The meet starts at 6pm, and we're hoping to be done no later than 8pm. So this should be fun! I get to swim my favorite events too, 100 fly, 50 fly individually, and then the 4 X 50 yrd Freestyle relay at the end. 

Then prepare yourself, TOMORROW is the big day! My final swim-a-thon of my life starts and ends tomorrow and it goes from 9:30am - 9:30pm. I've mentioned it in past blog posts, and it's not too late to contact me on how to support me financially through this endeavor more details are laid our {here}. If you are interested in stopping by you are more than welcome to cheer us on and see my team swim! {Butler Pool on St. Kate's St. Paul Campus}

So the weekend is packed full of swimming, an online exam for NURS 3100, and trying to get some sleep. 
I hope your weekend is starting out well!

No comments:

Post a Comment