22 October 2012

another chapter closed {Community Health Nursing [Complete]}

 
source unknown. 

**Disclaimer: I am not one of those people who are all too good at being positive and optimistic in the midst of a crisis/ hard times; this is not my strength. I'm a self-proclaimed realist. However, having those people in my life, is super important, and I definitely appreciate the ones who are this for me ** 

Well it's official; the to do list for NURS 4100 seen in past posts {here}, {here}, & {here}, well the list has gotten smaller and smaller and officially at 12:01pm today I finished everything that is in my control for this course. Exams, reflections seminars, papers, care plans, quizzes, assessments, etc. you got it! It's done. NOW...waiting, waiting for grades to trickle in and see how I did. Goal is passing, 78% minimum in every divided section of the course and I'll be happy. 

I have learned a lot in this class, maybe not always just about nursing, but more so about myself. I learned how tough sometimes school can be, and I know if I take it one day at a time; which I learned last year I can do it. Keep up with the little things, and the big assignments and tests will fall into place. I can't say that words like enjoyable, fun, exciting, come to mind like they did last year while in nursing classes, but character building, growing personally, learning who I can depend on are things that more resonate with the journey of this class and this time in my life. All with purpose though. 

So until grades come in, I'll focus on my elective/ bachelor of science courses that are required....you may as surprised as I am...yes I do have another NON-nursing class. 

Happy Monday. It's a short week for me because we get "midterm break" so no complaints here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment